FREEBIE CU CM05 SHADES OF VIOLET/EXPIRES JUNE 27

This is my part of the Collect Me 05/Shades of Violet event going on at Raining Digitals Store.  Checkout the fabulous CU Packages other designers have to offer.  Don't Miss Out!!! 3 Days Only! 

My part is an assorted CU elements pack ready for you to add to your kits or get creative with them.  Contains 15 Elements and 6 Papers.  This Freebie will expire on June 27 to be replaced with the Expanded Collect Me 05 Shades of Violet with 30 elements and 12 papers for $1.75.  CU4PU Only.  Enjoy!!!


http://rainingdigitals.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1_257


Participating Designers

1 comment:

  1. Hi, having trouble downloading... when I click on download it does not take me to a link to download it. Looks like a beautiful kit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. I Hope you visit again.

Hugs & Kisses,
Doris

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...