AWARENESS BLOG TRAIN

The Fantastically Free Blog Train has taken off once again and this time the theme is Awareness.  We all got to pick an awareness cause as inspiration.  I chose Diabetes because I am Type 2 Diabetes.  Here is my part and don't forget to head on over to the other stations to get more awesome Awareness Freebies.  Some contributors are in different time zones so if you don't see your freebie try again at a later time.  Please leave some love when you download.  Enjoy!!!



Head on to these stations for more awesome Awareness Freebies




******************************




******************************


 




























11 comments:

  1. Thanks so much all for this great gifts....

    Wish all of yah lots of strength and positive thoughts.....

    Much hugs Ellie xxxxx

    (hope you can read it well...my Englisch is not that gooed )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!

    My dad has diabetes too and as a family
    it was such a shock when we discover ths because the Dr. told him that he had diabetes in his bday a few years ago needless to say the celebration wasn't the same but we try to help him specially w/the diet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tagskittys5/15/2013

    thank you so much for all the beautiful things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5/19/2013

    Just gorgeous-thanks!

    Evita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicole7/05/2013

    thanks for the beautiful kit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Doris, for the inspiration and download. Now I'll have to open a new board on my Pinterest using the kits from this blogtrain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't for the life of me...find all the other kits to this blog train...very unhappy... :( Yours is good though Scrap Dimensions thanks for your part..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for this awareness kit. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. I Hope you visit again.

Hugs & Kisses,
Doris

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...