BLOG TRAIN "INSPIRED BY ELIAS"

All aboard!!! the "Inspired by Elias" blogtrain from The Fantastically Free Blogtrain. We all chose an Elias Chatzoudis tube as inspiration and here is my part.  Please proceed to all the other stations below to get more fantastic freebies and don't forget to leave some love.  Enjoy!!


Inspiration tube you must purchase at Elias ArtShop.Com


My Part



Proceed to these stations for more freebies


-------------------------------------




-------------------------------------
















































16 comments:

  1. Muchas gracias por compartirlo Doris, está precioso el Kit, me lo llevoooo feliz. Besitos y felicitaciones por tu creatividad y talento.♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias Susy!...me hace feliz que te guste...que lo disfrutes..besos <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had that tube for along time but lost it some were along the way. I love your work...I always use a ot of your kits and scripts tryign to learn to make kits to.Angela.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Again, lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ¡¡Mil gracias, Doris!! Es precioso.
    Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful, thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2/16/2013

    beautiful, thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much,this is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your part in the Inspired by Elias blog train! Snagged your part!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you very much the kit is wonderful =D

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are all very welcome...happy you liked it!! hugs Doris.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for sharing this sweet kit!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for the beautiful kit,love it,hopefully I will post a tag for you soon.xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Doris,there's a pressie tag 4 you in my blog,with your name on it,I even made the dogs eyes blink,hope you like it,made by your kit,thsnks for sharing.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. I Hope you visit again.

Hugs & Kisses,
Doris

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...