CU OK CUPCAKE TEMPLATE

First of all Happy New Year to all...hope you all enjoyed your holidays...things are back to normal in my household and hopefully now I can find time to create...I made this cupcake with Valentine in mind, and I guess for anything that you like to design with it...you can add to it or take out...do your own thing..the sky is the limit...hope you find use for it...the sample is not included since it will be in my next kit coming soon...remember to place my CU License on your blog if you use this item...hugs and kisses.


 
Please take a minute to vote

16 comments:

  1. This is fab hun thank you.I will place you logo on my blog now before I forget :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1/02/2012

    Sweet!
    Thank you for sharing this delightful template! Ü

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bellosssss,, miles de gracias,, soy tu fan #1!!,, besitos!!

    Niurka

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats awesome!! thank you so much 4 sharing your talent with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jan. 03, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this lovely template.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE IT THANKS! Can't wait to play with it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your kind freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so very much for all your lovely freebies. I took your license and I'll put it on my blog right now. Have a nice day hun !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so very much for all your lovely freebies. I took your license and I'll put it on my blog right now. Have a nice day hun !

    ReplyDelete
  13. muchas gracias es precioso y lo voy a usar, ademas que voy a agregar la licencia a mi blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. I Hope you visit again.

Hugs & Kisses,
Doris

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...